Live Opulence – Ultra luxury apartments in Central Bangalore
Why Nitesh Estate homes score high on connectivity
Posted on May 25, 2018 at 05:15 PM
If you are looking for luxury apartments in central Bangalore, Nitesh Logos by Nitesh Estates is the answer. Buying a penthouse or a 4BHK apartment in this premier project is one of the smartest decisions to make as an investor or home buyer today. The vast range of advantages and the amenities that you can enjoy enhance the very idea of residing here. Not just that, it is one of those investments that you would be proud of in the years to come.
Nitesh Logos is a modern, luxurious residential development offered by Nitesh Estates. The project is defined by its premium penthouses and duplex apartments. The homes at Nitesh Logos ooze style, comfort and perfection. Spread over a vast area, the project comprises of the most desirable 4BHK apartments in Bangalore. Located in the central part of the city, the residential complex is meant for those who are more inclined towards comforts that are par with 5-star standards. The development also enjoys the location advantage of being well connected to the rest of the city.
● Highlights of the complex
Every apartment within Nitesh Logos is complete with world-class bedrooms, bathrooms, separate doors for the house help, utility areas, kitchens and more. There are a total of 16 units in all and just one tower houses these lovely ultra-luxury apartments in Bangalore. More importantly, apart from the comforts that you can enjoy indoors, the entire project comes with the necessary amenities that enhance modern urban living.
- 1. The apartments range between 4983 sqft and 6100 sqft in terms of their built up area.
- 2. If you are looking for a penthouse in Bangalore, you wouldn’t find a better option than this because of the superior grade construction and modish architecture designed by award winning CnT Architects, that is hard to compete with.
- 3. The interiors, designed by world renowned WOW Interiors from Singapore, radiate style and elegance and the latest home trends enhance the overall appeal of these ultra-luxury apartments.
- 4. All the doors and door frames in these homes are made of the high quality teak wood.
- 5. The flooring comprises imported marble, wooden flooring, vitrified tiles, anti-skid tiles as per the practicality for each space. For instance, bathrooms always have the anti-skid variants in order to improve the safety for the residents.
- 6. The internal walls are done with POP punning and finished with Royal Emulsion paint. On the other hand, Duco paint is used on the grills and railings.
- 7. High-quality textured paint is maintained for the exterior finishes along with front façade which is composed of Dholpur stone and architectural GFRC louvers and jaalis. The front façade also has LED lighting to jazz it up in the night.
- 8. Sprawling lobby areas more so the ground floor lobby which talk of luxury with the finest of finishes and artworks.
- 9. The central atrium area with skylight which allows for efficient light planning during the day in common areas and lobbies as well as inside the house.
- 10. The inward opening dining courts and balconies which natural light during the day and are a welcome extension to the house.
- 11. Private terraces with landscape for the Penthouses where one can relax in the lap of greenery and enjoy the Bangalore climate or host parties and engage guests.
- 12. 4 Schindler lifts to make movement across floos convenient and fast.
- 13. Ample parking space with 3 parking lots per apartment.
- 14. CP-Sanitary – Finest of selections from the best of brands – Kohler and equivalent.
- 15. Double height living area which adds to the element of luxury.
- 16. European Kitchens from Poggenpohl / Nolte with appliances from Siemens, Bosch or equivalent.
- 17. OC obtained for the Project with a mix of ready-to-move-in units and ready for interiors apartments. Some apartments are even occupied with residents staying.
- 18. Optimal design to use concrete portions and provide for ample nature and greenery in restricted space.
All the Ultra-Luxury 4BHK apartments that are located within the Nitesh Logos boast of world-class design and precision in terms of functionality. The major highlights that make these apartments stand out from the rest include marble and granite counter tops, teakwood glass-paneled shutters, BST designer door shutters, RCC framed structure, solid block masonry walls and safety solutions such as gas leak detectors, intrusion alarms, panic bars, color video door phones and so on. The aesthetic value of these apartments is further enhanced by the chic wall styles and furnishings that make them stand a class above others.
● Quality Construction
No residential project can claim to be the best unless there is guaranteed use of quality materials in its construction. At Nitesh Logos, utmost care is taken from the foundation to the finish to ensure our residents get nothing but the best.
One of the main reasons for the absolute comfort Nitesh Logos provides is the provision of all the amazing facilities required for quality living. Not only do these homes boast quality construction but the entire residential complex is a culmination of aesthetics and function. There are numerous recreational spaces like gym, swimming pool, indoor games room, kids play area for the residents to relax and unwind in.
● Strategic location
The very location of Nitesh Logos itself provides an amazing advantage. The complex is a part of downtown Bangalore. To be more specific, it is located on the posh Aga Abbas Ali Road, just off the popular MG Road. This in itself distinguishes the place as an opulent address in the city.
Now, let’s examine why Nitesh Logos is the best option for buying a penthouse in Bangalore:
The location of Nitesh Logos also provides excellent connectivity to the major shopping centers easily. There are several prestigious hotels nearby like the Oberoi, Conrad, Taj Vivanta, The Park in the vicinity. The nightlife in the area is equally grand, adding to the appeal of the place. Also, there is no dearth of banks, ATMs, pharmacies, bars, lounges, restaurants and reputed brand outlets in and around the area.